– NOTICE –
September 10, 2017
Sunset Avenue (North St to Wagon Dr)
Wagon Drive (Sunset Ave to Wyoming Ave)
Wyoming Avenue (Wagon Dr to North St)
Barbie Lane (Wyoming Ave to end)
Road Reconstruction will tentatively begin on the above streets Tuesday September 12, 2017 (weather permitting).
Access will be impacted by this construction. During the reclaiming process and the paving process the road may be impassable for short times, plan accordingly.
The work will be conducted in phases:
1. Existing road surface will be ground-up (reclaimed) and regraded
2. A binder course of asphalt will be laid shortly after
3. Utilities repairs will be made
4. A top course will then be applied; this may be installed in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018
5. Complete finish work (driveway aprons, berms, loam & seed, etc) Spring/Summer 2018
We recommend that through traffic seek alternate routes during construction to avoid delays. The road will remain open for public safety response, trash collection, school buses, local deliveries, etc.
As with any large construction project this work will take time. We appreciate your patience during this construction. Please contact the DPW in Town Hall at 978-357-5260 if you have questions.